Shop

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beginning of a (Blogging) Journey

I love to talk about cooking, especially baking. Exchanging recipes, tips, design inspiration, the latest must-have kitchen gadget…I could go on and on. But my friends and family don’t need to be put through that. So I decided to (finally) start a blog and natter on about my food frenzy with a more willing audience. :) (That would be you, friend!)



I do have other interests besides cooking. Really, I do! Photography is a big passion, and I fancy myself somewhat of an amateur photographer. I collect crafts like some people collect silver spoons. Knitting. Crochet. Calligraphy. Paper crafts (but no scrapbooking…too expensive!). Web design. But that one requires time I don’t have, so I can only use my basic design powers in small doses.

So what does one post about on a blog? Certainly not up-to-the-minute minutiae a la Twitter or Facebook. No one is interested in that from me. And there are a hundred and one fantastic food blogs out there already, but I still feel the need to share! But what would be an earth-shattering initial post?

Not a clue. So, I’ll go the road much more traveled and simply say “Hello” and “Welcome!”

Sit a spell and have some of my thought for food–it’s fresh from the oven. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Announcements

Enter to win great stuff FREE at Elle Dee Design's 1500 Fan Celebration! I'm one of the sponsors! Over 30 great prizes! Giveaway open from July 21-July 28, 2011.